Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

11/12/2014

New Surroundings

Think Pink. 










On me: playsuit via Forever 21 (buy me), cardigan via Romwe (on sale), sandals via Asos (buy me), Bag via Grafea (buy me), Sunglasses via Asos (buy me), ring via We.Ar.Able (buy me)
Makeup: Theodora Ko 

These were shot during a late afternoon with Ko, in the relaxation of a local park. I feel extremely lucky to have talented/creative friend who aid me in my endeavours, especially with location scouting. If i'm not hogging two seats on my daily commute to school, I sometimes (ok frequently) stare out of the window and look at all the possible places I could visit for brunch or shoot at. It's relaxing to plan ahead all the things I would love to do, and sometimes I get ahead of myself, but it's amusing to know of the possibilities one discovers everyday. 

Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig