Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

4/20/2014

Lost & Found

Heat. 




on me: turtle neck sweater via American Apparel (similar), leggings, heels via Jeffrey Campbell, sunglasses via Aldo (similar) & ring via Rings&Tings (buy me)

An outfit I wore to school this week.
I purchased these leggings during winter break, lost them, and became attached after re-discovering their existence.
I think I love these leggings because its one of those elevated pieces that stem from a basic, but can be used everyday.
Usually I don't purchase simplistic items, for I enjoy unconventional clothing when shopping, but let me say I'm obsessed with this sweater. I know it sounds cliche, but I am in love with this sweater. It literally matches with anything so I don't have to think too hard in the morning.
Besides, who doesn't love sleeping in till 8am? 
 Till next time lovelies!


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig