Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

12/31/2014

Unfamiliar Skies

Daily new uniform. 




On me: sweater dress, boots & earrings via Hong Kong

It's weird being back in Hong Kong, the city which I used to call home.

A lot of things have changed in the past two years...
Rising prices for food, clothes, and transit fares among other things.
An increase in designer brand stores fueling the developing new market.
Places I used to frequent have either disappeared or expanded to their own store.
I guess I'm not used to this change, as I was away for so long.

These photos were taken during my shoot with Joyce.
The day started off with one of my favourite sushi places, Itacho Sushi, where I introduced Joyce to the experience known as seared salmon sushi. In return, Joyce showed me a new place she discovered, Matcha House, for desserts.
I've never heard of matcha fondue, but eating it was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Hong Kong.
Almost entering food comas, we located a roof to shoot some casual shots of each other.
Here are the results.

Till next time lovelies!


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig