Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

12/12/2014

Pale Walls

Warmer tones. 





On me: top via Urban Outfitters, skort via Zara, bag via Winners and boots & jacket via Forever21

A while back I went to brunch with Catherine and my mentor Katrina.
Having alternating choice in restaurants, I decided to try out 'Secret Location', an upscale and hidden restaurant in Gastown.
Since it was well disguised as a merge between a store and restaurant, the name Secret Location made perfect sense.
(It took a while to find the location)
Looking over the menu we ordered a lobster hash, smoked salmon hollandaise, a vegetarian hash, and cronuts.
As someone who isn't a big fan of donuts, the cronut provided an unexpected change and satisfying dessert.

En route to study for a business quiz, Catherine and I discovered a deserted area where a simple wall stood.
And thus, a shoot was taken place.
Shooting was brief because of the wary civilians giving us looks, and the need to study grew over bearing.

With regards to the first semester of university, I realized I need to learn how to commit and devote more time to myself.
Which is why I purchased succulents to raise in hopes of learning responsibility.
I know it sounds irrational and unorthodox to succumb to this solution, but deep down I know I just wanted an excuse to get the succulents.
On a side note, the fact that they were selling succulents at school didn't provide me another "reason" to enable my succulent obsession.

I know change should occur on New Years, but I rather not wait.
From now, I'll (sometimes) add extra photos at the bottom of my posts to highlight and share anything that's been going on.
It could be photos of what I ate (shocker), more shit I buy (double shocker), or photos of my cat. 
Even I myself have no idea where this is headed, but I do know that I want to integrate extra photos into my posts without conflicting the outfit photos.


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig