Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

10/10/2014

Taxi Taxi

En route to VFW! 














On me:  jacket, playsuit & boots Ardene 
Photographer: Grace + Daphne (photos edited by me)

It has been a surreal and beautiful September/October, and if any of you have been following me on Instagram (view here), you would know that it's been hectic these past two months.
University is an interesting experience and a restricting one for blogging, so I may post less frequently until I learn to manage my abilities in math. 
Don't fret though, you can keep up with me via Tumblr (view here), Twitter (view here) or Instagram where I post most of my day to day activities and musings.
With that being said, heres a little snippet of an entertaining car ride with several babes post Vancouver Fashion Week.
I never believed I would be an attendee, so I'm truly grateful to those who have motivated and pushed me in times of conflict. 

For the night's outfit, I decided to revisit a favourite playsuit I wore over summer, paired with a leather jacket and heeled boots. 

These boots have been a current obsession of mine, since the knee high boots I usually don to school and everywhere else has no heel, and who doesn't love heels?
I can even run in them. 
Yes, finding shoes that one can run in incase of emergency is bliss.
Especially when one is late.
Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig