Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

10/23/2014

Paris Avec Moi

Oui Paris. 




On me: top & skirt HM,  ear cuff accessorize 
Photography & Makeup: Melissa Reggan

Here's a mini set of portraits Melissa shot of me during our meet up in Paris.
If any of you followed my journey to Europe last summer, you may know Melissa and I collaborated on several outfit posts.
(view here: Jungle Fever & Meow?)
This time round we shot around Melissa's neighbourhood, where I understood the appeal / simplicity of good lighting and plain walls.

The outfit agenda? To travel around without having any forms of restriction while channelling some minimalistic vibes.
Originally I wore this outfit with a pair of croc patterned slip on kicks (view here), but decided the outfit would suit some heeled sandals for the evening agenda. Usually I'm not a fan of sheer shirts, because it means I have to wear an extra layer of clothing underneath, and when one is travelling they sweat... Alot.
Sweating + tight clothing don't sit well with me, and when I'm out I enjoy not having to worry about the clothes i'm running around / trying to pose in.
Even so, the shirt was a perfect loophole. 
It was indeed sheer, but manageable enough to be worn with a bralette. 
Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig