Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

2/06/2014

Subtle Things

Cropped for a change.




On me: jackets via Topshop. blouse via Momma Chan. jeans via Sirens, heels via Ardene, clutch via Hong Kong & rings via Forever 21

Hello. it's been a while hasn't it?
Sorry for being m.i.a, but with a upcoming midterm and dead-line you could say that I've spent all my extra time procrastinating and sleeping at non early hours.
(And yes my eye bags grew by a couple of cm)
I'll also admit I was dubious about shooting on my balcony, due to my past experiences manually focusing on myself.
However I did manage to stick through my frustrations and capture something in focus (for once)
Chinese New Year passed recently, and I hope you guys had a great time stuffing yourself with dim-sum or goofing around with relatives in traditional Chinese apparel like I did. (see here)
I realized this would be my first actual outfit post I've shot in 2014, and I guess this could define my current style? 
You know when you wear something too often and wish to change? 
Well i'm having a moment like that now.
I've been obsessed with jeans again (crazy how I've managed to not wear them this entire winter) and decided to add some edge back into my outfits. 
So do expect some new looks this upcoming month!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn

Ps:  I know majority of you follow me through my blog, but if you'd like to get Instagram updates on my procrastination you can follow me here.

Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig