Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

2/25/2014

Everything's Embarrassing

Pep in my step.






On me: skirt via Target, sweater, cape & shoes via Hong Kong
Photos/edit: Leon Hsu

Have you ever went outside thinking it was sunny and warm, but it turned out to be cold?
That's Canada right now.
I don't know how many time's I've been tricked into getting out of bed, only to return because the floor was cold.
No matter how many times this week I've waken after a good nights sleep or nap, I still manage to forget that the floor is cold. 
I simply don't understand... Even with indoor heating, I still die when my feet touch the floor. 
(A feeling similar to when playing flappy bird, excluding the satisfaction when achieving a score higher than one)

The photos taken were by Leon, who magically had a photo class during my spare. Since the shoot was last minute, we went to the back of our school (not ghetto at all), and started shooting. 
Other than the sudden snow storm in Canada, I am buried deep in blankets and a english essay.


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig