Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

10/02/2013

Jungle Fever

Feeling these pants rn.



on me: cardigan via CottonOn, Top via Brandy Melville, Pants via Forever 21 & shoes via NewYorker. Photos via Melissa If you haven't cringed (yet) at my title, then I present thy with a gold star and a Starbucks gift card. Speaking of gift cards, I'm surprised I've managed to control my urges of splurging on the oh so wonderful goodness of a gift card I've received for my birthday last month. (Gold star for me?) Hopefully my attempt at drinking the alleged "tea" would keep my cravings at bay, however I've had several moments where I nearly died of insanity... Or caffeine withdrawals as I prefer to call it. I dunno, something about caramel macchiatos and the way they aren't overly sweet suit the winter mood I've been feeling lately. Either that or it's bipolar everywhere I go because I always feel as if we skipped over to winter whenever I exit any building. Inside though is a completely different story... Fifteen minutes into class and I have the sudden urge to rip off my tights and remove every unnecessary aspect of clothing that blocks ventilation (without being too scandalous ofc)
Caffeine addict confessions and air-con needs aside, here is my second look with Melissa! I always wanted to shoot these pants for a while, but never had the chance to till I arrived in Europe.
Placement wise I officially declare my need to put my hands somewhere other than crossed over one and other every time I do a shoot. Hence the raised cross over hybrid I'm doing at the beginning...
Now that I've confessed all of my ramblings to you, I hope you had a wonderful time and stay tuned for part 3 of my shoot with Melissa!!!

Komorebi(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig