Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

8/31/2013

Jaws

I like sharks.








On me: cardigan via CottonOn, Tank via H&M, Shoes via Jeffrey Campbell
Photos by Elizabeth Dobrzanski

If it isn't obvious enough, I adore sharks. 
I don't know why but the fact that their considered (well to me) as a unisex type of style makes me glad that this tank is versatile. 
And truth to be told it was stolen from the mens section, sorry guys! 
As for the photos, I'm really glad I met Elizabeth, she's one of the most sweetest and straight forward person I've ever met, check more of her work out here
(Not to mention she has a collection of Blackmilk that i'm extremely JEALOUS of)
This was the second look we shot and boy was it fun, from "gracefully" gorging on rocks (mind you whilst wearing litas) to casually climbing ridiculously tall ladders to only be yelled at security. 
Aside from nearly dying and getting kicked out of various locations, it was pretty worth it. 
Hopefully I'll get to work with Elizabeth again.
Till next time!

komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig