Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

7/15/2013

Mid-Summer Dream

Happy in lilac.




On me: Chiffon top via Garage, skirt via Nastygal (buy me), shoes via Taiwan, bag via Jill Stuart & sunglasses via Aldo

 To say I've been dying of heat would be a simple matter of temperature, but to die of heat whilst locked in a classroom containing one weeks worth of knowledge would be suicide. But since it's so hot I thought it would be appropriate to have another outfit with my mid-diff exposed again. (A girl's gotta get her ventilation from somewhere!) As this was my second outfit with Anna I felt like playing with my new favourite piece that I bought from Nastygal! I've always adored their items but withdrew every time I saw the shipping charges. So after ordering I can say that it's worth the purchase. Feeling completely refreshed for colours I sought out ways to create an outfit without the un-needed bulk, and voila! My well cooled outfit. I thought a chiffon top would be a more appropriate choice compared to a normal jacket since they keep you warm from the chilly nights but maintain a light flow. Other than that, the rest of my outfit was a bit of a light haze and what I thought would look good, especially the sunglasses, their too adorable! 
Till next time my lovelies!

Komorebi(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
xo Charmyn















Share:

5 comments

  1. cute skirt! lavender looks so nice on you <3

    xx
    Lillian from The Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I really wanted to try lavender since I've seen it multiple times but never owned anything like it! :)

      Xo
      Charmyn

      Delete
  2. Your look is amazing, I really love your cardi and the skirt is an amazing colour, it all just looks so bright and happy :')

    xo Jess @ www.helpcompletemylook.com

    P.S I'd love if you could come and give me your opinion on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for noticing, glad to know my idea of an happy outfit came across!

      Xo
      Charmyn

      Delete
  3. You have really cute style ! Keep up the good blogging work :)

    XO,
    Chonie
    www.electricfrenchie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig