Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

5/09/2013

Alive

Worth it. 

On me: top via H&M, leggings via Sheinside & shoes via Jeffrey Campbell 


Alongside sunny weather and moody skies, I present my part ii to Miss Janice's shoot of me! 
Again we shot at her place where i slipped on a pair of Boy leggings and my favourite Jeffrey Campbells! It was about time I joined the Boy London band wagon (despite the real items were out of my student budget). 
Aside colourful clothing and boy leggings, recently I've moved to a new place and feeling typically under whelmed by my sudden move to a new home I'd thought this song by Krewella would be a great pick me up in tribute to the sudden change.

Check back for more posts!

komorebi:(n.) sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

xo Charmyn






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig